Thursday 8 August 2013

The days left……

Tik tok tik tok.
It's already 1st Syawal. I remembered my 1st Syawal last year. How sad I was thinking that I only had a short time of raya that year before going off to UK. How nervous I was counting the days till I left my family, my friends, my home, everything.
But I must admit. It was one good raya last year. Being the 'centre of attention'. Wahahaha.
'Yang mana kan ke UK ani eh? Yang ani kah?' 'Ehe ehe. Awu. Ehe ehe. *malu malu*' Hahaha.
'Nah lai. *unjuk $$$* Kau kan belayar kan? Belajar bisai bisai lai ah' XD


Now that I think of it, it was not too bad. There's really nothing to worry about.NOTHING. I must have been thinking too much about leaving my loved ones that time. There were also times when I was in doubt. But nooooo. I shouldn't have done that. Being in UK is one of the BEST things that ever happened in my life. Meeting the BruALs family, making COUNTLESS UNFORGETTABLE memories with them. Having the honour to hold this scholarship, being in a SUPER AWESOME boarding school. Having the chance to make LOTSSSS of new friends. It's just too amazing. Alhamdulillah. I will never regret it. Never. I'm always gonna be grateful to Allah for all these. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. :)
Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment